How to Update Your ISCPO Member Directory Listing
Paid-up members of the ISCPO are listed in the directory. If you do not want to be listed, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will hide it.
To update your listing:
- Float your cursor over Howdy, your name in the top right corner of the window.
- Click on Edit My Profile
- Fields which are reflected in the directory include:
- First and last names
- Biographical Info – This is titled Description: in the directory. You can put any information you wish in here such as company, job title, phone number…
- Then click on the Update Profile button at the bottom of the page.
- Profile Picture – Photos are done with a facility called Gravatar.
- A gravatar is a photo linked to an email address.
- If you want to add a photo, first note your email address. Most of us have multiple emails and to have your photo appear, the email has to match the one you use at ISCPO.
- Then click on Gravatar.
- For help with Gravatar visit their support page.
- Once your Gravatar is created, it will take a few minutes before it will show up in the directory.