The International Supply Chain Protection Organization (ISCPO) is a non-profit professional association that connects members from a wide array of sectors across the global supply chain including retail, wholesale, eCommerce, manufacturing, insurance, risk management/legal, distribution, operations, and logistics, as well as, law enforcement and government agencies.
Together, we are working to make the movement of goods and services more reliable, efficient, and transparent, so that companies working within these sectors can mitigate risk, control supply channels and costs, and maintain high industry standards.
ISCPO Mission: to promote, support, educate, and advocate for the advancement of supply chain security and protection through strategic partnerships, international agency engagement and the building of strong cross industry networks within the global supply chain.
- Verkada Joins as ISCPO’s First Preferred Vendor Partner – May 24, 2023
- 2023 Episode 1 – ISCPO – The beginning and the road to the future! – Video Podcast – May 22, 2023
- 2023 Episode 1 – ISCPO – The beginning and the road to the future! – Audio Podcast – May 22, 2023
- ISCPO Appoints Three Members to its Board of Directors – May 15, 2023
- 2023 Conference & Presentations – April 14, 2023